Help for LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK Archives

LIB-RFID-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIB-RFID-UK Home

LIB-RFID-UK  October 2019

LIB-RFID-UK October 2019

Re: LIB-RFID-UK Digest - 14 Oct 2019 to 24 Oct 2019 (#2019-18)

Fi Emberton <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion List for RFID in Libraries <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

Fri, 25 Oct 2019 12:06:17 +1000

Thanks Mick - much appreciated over the years.
Enjoying your FB postings. Enjoy your next era!
Fi

Fi Emberton
Embervision
0416057702 (Aus.)