LEARNWISE-USERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LEARNWISE-USERS Home

LEARNWISE-USERS  November 2003

LEARNWISE-USERS November 2003

Re: mathml in an uploaded html page

Roger Emery <[log in to unmask]>

Learnwise users list <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:28:26 +0000

One easy way that some people use here is to do all the equations in word
documents with the various mathmatical fonts available (many free) and then
save the file with truetype fonts embedded (in the save dialogue box, click
tools then general options). Obviously Word docs aren't that efficient, but
it works on every machine with a word viewer or word installed.

Roger

CHRIS JEFFRIES <[log in to unmask]>@[log in to unmask]> on 07/11/2003
14:11:42

Please respond to Learnwise users list <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    Learnwise users list <[log in to unmask]>