LDFOCUS Archives

LDFOCUS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LDFOCUS Home

LDFOCUS  July 2011

LDFOCUS July 2011

Re: Adventures with Grinder

Christopher Gutteridge <[log in to unmask]>

Linked Data Focus <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:15:16 +0100

To debug, I suggest adding --xslt ""

Which means it just does the conversion to XML.

However the problem here is that the places XSL is a bit richer (more
complicated) in that it accepts 3 kinds of spreadsheet rooms,  buildings
and sites.

These are expressed in the XML as different namespaces.

so perhaps
--in "university-of-edinburgh-estates-and-buildings.csv;namespace=buildings"

sorry for the icky syntax -- it's to allow multiple files in one go, and
some might be buildings, others a list of sites or rooms.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/