Project blog

Louise Davies <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:30:07 +0100

Big thanks to everyone for completing the MEG e-Portfolio HE in FE Survey.

A blog to support the project has been set up:

http://jiscmeg.blogspot.com/

The final report will be available from the blog towards the end of the month.

I have added and will continue to add resources that we have found useful in the first stages of implementing and piloting e-portfolios in our college. If any of you have similar resources you wish to share please feel free to contribute.

Many thanks,
Louise