Help for JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER Archives

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER Archives

keeping you up to date with news, information, training and help.

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER Home

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER Home

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER  December 2017

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER December 2017

JiscMail winter update 2017

JiscMail Helpline <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:52:15 +0000

Dear JiscMail Newsletter subscribers,

JiscMail Helpline closure dates over Christmas & New Year: As always, the JiscMail Helpline team take an extended break over Christmas and New Year. This means that the Helpline service will have limited support from: Friday 22nd December and will re-open on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. If you submit a request to [log in to unmask] during these dates, your email will be logged, but we may not be able to respond until we return to the office in January. Mailing list services will be available (as usual) throughout this time - so you can continue your discussions, as normal. A reminder about our Christmas closure dates will be posted to our social media accounts (see details below) nearer the time.

You can temporarily suspend your subscriptions over the festive break: If you don’t want to come back to an inbox full of emails from the JiscMail lists you subscribe to, using the NOMAIL option is the most convenient way to do this. Send an email to: [log in to unmask], leave the subject blank, in the body of the message type:

SET * NOMAIL
--

To undo this when you return, simply repeat the above with the command:

SET * MAIL
--

If you have any questions please get in touch – [log in to unmask] or 0300 300 2212

Thanks,
Dan Etherington

JiscMail Helpline
2nd Floor, City Quadrant, 11 Waterloo Square, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4DP
www.jisc.ac.uk