JAZZ-RESEARCH-NETWORK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JAZZ-RESEARCH-NETWORK Home

JAZZ-RESEARCH-NETWORK  February 2009

JAZZ-RESEARCH-NETWORK February 2009

Re: Coming soon....JazzHub

"Marsh, Claire" <[log in to unmask]>

Mailing list for Jazz Research Network members <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:13:04 -0000

Hi Paul
Thanks for your interest in JazzHub.
It is still a work in progress. I will announce to JRN when it is
publically available. We are still  building content an dlooking for
contributions.
Cheers
Claire

Claire Marsh