Help for HISTORYOFEMOTIONS Archives

HISTORYOFEMOTIONS Archives

HISTORYOFEMOTIONS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HISTORYOFEMOTIONS Home

HISTORYOFEMOTIONS  June 2012

HISTORYOFEMOTIONS June 2012

Job Details at QM Centre for History of Emotions

Thomas Dixon <[log in to unmask]>

Thomas Dixon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:30:00 +0100

Further to my earlier email, the advertisement for our part-time
Research and Events Officer is now live - please pass on to anyone who
might be interested:

http://webapps.qmul.ac.uk/hr/vacancies/jobs.php?id=3077

best wishes
Thomas

The HISTORY OF EMOTIONS email list is run by the Queen Mary Centre for the History of the Emotions
http://www.qmul.ac.uk/emotions

The Centre also hosts the History of Emotions Blog
http://emotionsblog.history.qmul.ac.uk/

To modify your subscription to this list, or to unsubscribe, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/historyofemotions