Re: Android tablet & phone

Piers Longhorn <[log in to unmask]>

GP-UK <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:43:56 +0100

Re the nhs mail tie in: I found it intrusive on my iPhone but find it ok on my iPad. I do tend to use the iPad for larger chunks of stuff (work or otherwise). I decided to try it again as we are being "upgraded" to NHSnet for our email and the mailbox quota concerns me with the propensity to send stuff as attachments in the NHS.

Piers