Re: Meta : GP-UK

"Doctors.net" <[log in to unmask]>

GP-UK <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Jul 2012 08:37:25 +0100

I like it where it is, probably would access and read it less if it were facebook, though am friends with some of you on FB. But will go with the majority.
I suppose FB would encourage more people though and when clinical problems are posed it would give a wider scope of answers.  Or do people only post clinical problems on DNUK nowadays?

KT

Katie Law