EDINA Geoforum 20/06/12

Tom Armitage <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:55:25 +0100

Dear Colleague,

As a member of the RGS-IBG Geographical Information Science Research
Group we'd really like you to attend EDINA's Geoforum event, not only
for your own benefit but also to share your knowledge and experience
with the other attendees.

Geoforum is on the 20th of June at the National Railway Museum, York.
All the details including a provisional programme are on the website:

http://edina.ac.uk/events/geoforum2012/

Geoforum is an important opportunity for anyone who supports geographic
services, data and software to find out what EDINA is doing with Digimap
and our other geo-services.

There will also be representatives from our data suppliers, partner
institutions and some of the major GIS software vendors present. We hope
that you can attend and help make the day a success.

Please register here:

http://edina.ac.uk/events/geoforum2012/

We look forward to seeing you.

Tom Armitage.

--
EDINA,
Geoservices Support.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.