Do you want to change the future of transportation?
Ito World help unlock the power of transport and movement data to make cities smarter and transportation systems more intelligent.
Our data helps to deliver a better experience for travellers, making cities easier to navigate, less congested, cleaner and smarter.
We provide high quality transit data feeds in real-time - powering journey planners, navigation applications and other multi-modal mobility solutions relied on by millions of people each day.
We work with the world’s leading technology companies, mobility providers, transit operators, agencies and cities across the globe.
We are looking for a well-organised Junior Data Analyst to join our transit data team.
What you’ll do:
• Become "go to" data expert for all forms of public and shared transit in your portfolio of cities.
• Maintain an up-to date knowledge-base of the transit infrastructure for each city and develop strategies to ensure that Ito has access to the most complete set of transit data
• Integrate all available transit data to create a complete real-time model of the city’s transit infrastructure
• Explore and implement ways to improve and augment data to represent the reality or 'ground truth’ of a city’s transit system
• Identify and build relationships with transit professionals working in transit agencies and cities around the world
• Assist in the resolution and response to customer support queries and requests
• Identify opportunities to make improvements to Ito’s transit data quality tools and data management processes
Who you are:
• Self-motivated and keen to a make a difference
• Diligent, analytically-minded and detail-oriented
• Pro-active and willing to learn
• Excellent research and problem-solving skills using internet search tools, mapping and GIS applications
• Ability to understand complex information and data, and communicate findings in an easy-to-understand format
• Ability to derive insight from transit data and apply it to the real world
• Well organised and able to deliver to tight deadlines
• Enthusiastic approach and a can-do attitude
• Persistent and demonstrate the tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
• Passionate about cities, public transit, shared and micro-mobility
• Multi-lingual speaker
• Knowledge of open data and data licencing
What's on offer:
• 25 days’ holiday
• An innovative, tech-driven startup culture
• Working with big clients, including Google, Microsoft, Facebook and City authorities across the world
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: