Triad has a new and exciting role for our client in Milton Keynes. The role is permanent and the salary range is £32,256- £36,288 along with the addition of my clients fantastic benefits package. Ideally we would like some one with team management experince, experience of working with GIS, O/S or LiDAR/Imagery data.
Manage the provision and assurance of network and infrastructure data management services, working with customers and stakeholders to identify future requirements. Lead specific data, standards and service improvement activities and act as a specialist for the management of network and infrastructure data to the industry.
1. Lead the network and infrastructure team in the delivery of data management services for network and infrastructure to meet business, customer and stakeholder requirements
2. Manage the collation of relevant asset data from internal and external data providers
3. Lead the management, maintenance and synchronisation of relevant datasets and related support
systems in accordance with applicable standards and work instructions
4. Manage the provision of network and infrastructure data required by other internal and external systems and processes, liaising with system maintainers and stakeholders as necessary
5. Contribute to and/or undertake the development and implementation of relevant Business Critical
Rules, Means of Control, standards, processes and procedures as required
6. Develop and implement an assurance framework and appropriate KPIs for the management of network and infrastructure data; work with stakeholders to develop remediation activities as required
7. Lead communication on network and infrastructure data management activities and promote awareness of the relevant standards throughout the organisation
8. Work with managers and stakeholders to identify future needs for network and infrastructure data and assess the impact on current resources, processes and systems
9. Identify, develop and lead specific projects to improve the quality and availability of network and infrastructure data and information
10. Lead the delivery of team management, performance, quality and assurance reports
11. Act as a business specialist on the management of network and infrastructure information, providing technical advice to internal and external customers and stakeholders as required.
Experience and Skills
•A level, or equivalent, in relevant subjects
•Demonstrable experience of network and infrastructure data capture methodologies
•Broad experience and knowledge of data management and data quality issues
•Excellent communication, interpersonal and report writing skills
•Proven experience of team management
•Experience of working with ArcGIS/ESRI Software, Ordnance Survey data and Lidar/Aerial Imagery data.
•Proven ability to work systematically and meet deadlines
•Knowledge of infrastructure, geospatial and schematic data
•Degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in a numerate discipline
•Proven ability to work with senior management to understand their requirements
•Good knowledge of the architecture of Network Rail’s asset registers
•Knowledge of computer systems related to network and infrastructure asset data
•Knowledge of asset and information management
If you feel this role is for you, please forward your CV to Jon Graham at Triad.
Business Manager - GIS
[log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: