Position: GIS Developer’s (Jnr & Snr positions available)
Location: Central London
Salary: £30 - £50k + Excellent benefits
Kinect's prestigious consultancy client is currently seeking a number of GIS Developers to join their expanding team.
This is genuinely a unique opportunity to join one of the most successful companies with excellent career prospects and training.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• You will be involved with the end to end delivery of products (design, development, testing, software release and ongoing maintenance)
• Creating, customising and maintaining ESRI ArcGIS based applications and APIs
• Creating and modifying spatial databases, tables, views, queries and stored procedures for use by applications and websites
• Taking an active role in leading a team of Jnr developers.
• Participating in client meetings and demonstrations.
• Participating in project development and testing
• Creating maps having different projections and spatial datasets using ArcGIS Desktop and FME
• Undertake bid response and assistance.
The ideally sought candidate will possess the following:
• Solid experience with ESRI ArcGIS Server and Desktop
• Experience working with Open source GIS desirable.
• Must have experience of hands-on design and development of solutions using .Net C#, Java or PostGIS.
• Have excellent communication skills at all levels
• Proven experience developing solutions
For the Jnr roles the client is happy to flex the requirements, however 1 years commercial development experience post study is essential.
Please apply with an up to date cv for further information.
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: