We currently seek an experienced GIS Analyst to join our client's team on a major Onshore Oil & Gas project. Based in Farnborough, Hampshire you will be working for one of the world's leading EPC companies.
This is an on going contract position, 9 months initially, with scope to be much longer term.
• A thorough understanding of GIS theory and practice
• Well skilled in ArcGIS and other ESRI products
• Ideally degree qualified in GIS
• Experienced in working with different projection systems
• Effective communicator as working with various engineering disciplines
• Update and maintain GIS datasets ensuring spatial and attribute consistency and accuracy.
• Pipeline routing desktop studies
• Profile creation
• Cartographic skills for map production and alignment sketches
• Competence in data management
• Import and export of CAD data
• Experienced in working with Survey data
• Collation and processing of project data
Experience in an engineering environment preferred as is any Oil and Gas experience but this is not essential if the candidate is quick to learn.
To apply for this opportunity, please send through an updated CV to Jon Miles on [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: