We are recruiting a member of staff to enhance our development team. KaarbonTech is a leading UK provider of asset management and surveying software to the Local Authority market. We use smart phone technology, inspection history and geographic surroundings to manage the maintenance of over 30% of the UK’s infrastructure for customers.
The ideal candidate will be keen to get on in life with a good work ethic and good understanding of technology. Attention to detail and good communication skills are also a must for this position. We are a fast-paced business that offers excellent growth opportunities to employees that can think and learn quick.
Proven experience in the following areas are essential:
• Extensive use of Arc GIS online
• Integration with 3rd party marketplace modules
• Creating apps using ESRI collector
• Bespoke development of webtools and user interfaces for browser viewing and interrogation of data.
• Map creation and side loading
The following list is preferred but not essential
• Knowledge of Survey123
• Experience with Android, Windows and iOS
• Experience with Local Authority networks
To apply please respond to [log in to unmask] with the subject "ESRI1 application" including your CV and any specific experience you may have that would support your application. For more information on our company, visit www.kaarbontech.co.uk
Salary range is £30-40k depending on experience.
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: