Afternoon list. We have a new and exciting opportunity for our client based in Leeds.
Due to the growth of our clients GIS business and an expanded portfolio of projects, an exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated GIS Specialist to join our client’s team in Leeds.
The role requires a broad range of skills relating to GIS services. The primary focus of this role is to provide hands-on GIS cover for existing live projects in a range of areas.
The successful candidate will:
• Have 2-4 years relevant experience
• In addition to being technically competent, be a clear and effective communicator;
• Be able to work with minimal supervision, referring up as necessary;
• Be commercially aware including ability to meet project deadlines and to monitor time bookings to projects;
• Have a professional and flexible approach
Essential Demonstrable Skills / Experience:
• GIS and Data Management;
• GIS mapping / Cartographic principles
• Spatial and attribute data analysis
• Geoprocessing tools and models
• Applying Spatial Data Standards
Desirable Demonstrable Skills / Experience
• Administering databases, including use of SQL
• Webmap creation and administration
• Advanced MS Office
• FME, QGIS, PostGIS, CAD,
• Aerial photo and satellite image analysis
If you feel this role is of interest for the next step in your career, drop over a CV of give us a call. The client is looking to hold some initial telephone conversations next week.
Business Manager - GIS
[log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: