Help for GIS-JOBS Archives

GIS-JOBS Archives

GIS-JOBS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

GIS-JOBS Home

GIS-JOBS  November 2018

GIS-JOBS November 2018

New opportunity - Project Manager (Software development & Customer delivery)

Mahima Gupta Jain <[log in to unmask]>

Mahima Gupta Jain <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Nov 2018 13:48:13 +0000

Project Manager (Software Development & Customer Delivery)

Location: Headquarters, Cambridge, UK
Contract: Permanent
Salary: Up to £50K, plus an attractive benefits package

In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – improving profits, saving time and saving lives. 1Spatial develops solutions to help our customers manage their complex spatial data. We are a global business with offices in Cambridge (UK), France, Australia, America, Ireland and Belgium. Would you be a good fit to the 1Spatial Project Management team?

We are looking for people with proven interest in delivering projects on time and to budget, whilst being committed to meeting our customer’s requirements and quality criteria, and who believe in the power of teamwork. We love people who are approachable, smart, innovative and agile and who care about learning and continuous improvement. You will be self-motivated, a problem solver and good at communication.

In this role you will be liaising with customers, managing day to day activities of multiple projects simultaneously, working with multiple teams in product management, consulting, development, testing, customer support and sales in a highly collaborative, agile environment.

We take pride in our outstanding reputation created by working in collaboration with our customers. We encourage our teams to spend time on customer’s sites to foster this way of working. Whilst you will be based at our Cambridge HQ, it will mean that you will be expected to travel throughout the UK, including overnight stays. 1Spatial will support you and your teams in this and assist with arranging the logistics for you.

Required Skills and Experience:
• Successful track record in commercial project management
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Proven ability to drive new opportunities with Sales teams
• Proven ability to manage and mitigate project risks; escalating when necessary
• An understanding of the geospatial domain or an ability to develop in this area

Desired Skills and Experience:
• Software Implementation and Systems Integration projects
• Working as part of a consortium (either prime or sub-contractor)
• Working with and managing 3rd party contractors or organisations
• Knowledge with traditional project methodologies, such as Waterfall
• Project management tools (Microsoft Project, Jira, PSA/Salesforce)
• Familiarity with standards and certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 27001)

What we can offer
Competitive salary
Flexible working hours
25 days annual leave
Generous company pension
scheme
Group income protection scheme
Private health insurance
Free car parking
Easy rail access
Soft drinks and fruit
Cycle to work scheme
Active social programme

Interested?
Please send a covering letter and CV/resume to [log in to unmask] Our
Recruitment Privacy Policy explains how we store, manage and process the data
you provide to us.

If you require further information or would like an informal chat about the role, please
contact [log in to unmask] and we will arrange for you to speak with the
hiring manager.

We require that all candidates are able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the
UK.

To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/gis-jobs