Our Central London client is currently seeking 2 GIS Analysts on a Fixed Term Contract basis. One contract will be offered for 12 months and the other for 6 months. The client is based in the heart of London and have very impressive offices over looking the city. It really is a fantastic place to work.
To provide GIS support to business critical activities and projects through utlisation of appropriate tools, provision of data, analysis and outputs to appropriate timescales and quality. The role involves working closely as part of a team and with stakeholders to provide spatial solutions and thus communication skills and customer service orientation are key.
Essential functions of the job:
• Provide GIS support to all portfolios.
• Ensure GIS data, analysis and outputs are delivered to appropriate timescales and quality and in the most appropriate format.
• Develop cross-portfolio knowledge so that there is less reliance on individuals within the team and more opportunity to share workload.
• Undertake proximity checks to identify the spatial implications of proposed new developments on existing assets and external stakeholders.
• Produce maps, plans and charts at various scales for a range of audiences and purposes.
• Adhere to GIS processes and procedures to ensure consistency of outputs within the team.
• Ensure all GIS data about current assets and future opportunities is maintained to a high standard, in line with GIS team quality procedures.
• Plan workload effectively to meet deadlines and work with the GIS Business Partners for each portfolio to understand prioritisation of
• Build stakeholder relationships and promote self-service GIS solutions wherever possible.
• Work with Managing Agents to ensure smooth, two way, transfer of GIS data information and knowledge.
• Digitise and capture spatial and attribute data using appropriate GIS tools.
• Manage resultant data following registration with Land Registry.
• Carry out any additional GIS tasks, such as user acceptance testing of GIS tool applications, as required.
•A BSc/MSc Geographical Information Systems/Science (GIS) or related studies.
•A Strong knowledge of ESRI desktop.
•A detailed understanding of ESRI geoprocessing tools and how datasets are manipulated.
•Knowledge and experience of utilising Python and/or other configuration tools.
•Experience of implementing solutions for dissemination of GIS data using tools such as ArcGIS Online.
•Experience producing high-quality outputs that deploy the most appropriate GIS tools and techniques so that valuable and relevant outputs are produced.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
•Good organisational skills and the ability to manage variable workloads meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
•Flexible, enthusiastic and approachable working style, willing to try new ideas.
•Excellent approach to customer service.
•ArcGIS Pro experience
•Knowledge of the property/retail sector.
•Good knowledge of the full range of third party or marine terrestrial datasets.
•Good knowledge of transformations and projections.
•Able to determine effective and efficient approach to problem solving and tasks.
•Able to demonstrate behaviors which show taking personal responsibility and service orientation.
•Knowledge of OS products and services and Admiralty charts of various scales.
These 2 roles are fantastic opportunity’s for the right people For more information on the salary and package, client an role drop a CV over to Triad today.
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: