GORABS Newsletter 2011 Fall/Winter

Justin Tse <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:49:44 -0800

Hello GORABS members:

It is nearing the end of the year, and it is my duty and pleasure as
GORABS Secretary to call for submissions for our semi-annual
newsletter!  If you have news to submit to the GORABS newsletter or
recent publications, please send them to me by email: either
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] will do!

We welcome news from RGS-IBG.

If you are organizing a session for the AAG next February in New York,
we'd also like to include you as well!  Please let us know your session
name, a brief description, and the contributors and papers that will be
presented at that session.  This will give GORABS members a heads-up as
to which sessions are sponsored by us to ensure their good attendance!

Thank you everyone, and I hope to hear back from you all soon.

Cheers,
Justin

--
Justin K.H. Tse