I'd like to announce the official release of the new version of my
visualisation tool, mri3dX. The download site is:
You'll notice that there is more descriptive content about actually using
the program, especially at:
The new features include:
1) Advanced ROI analysis, including use of Talairach Daemon database
2) Improved (?) user-interface with less windows.
3) Slice zooming.
4) A full Mac OS X version.
5) Guaranteed world peace.
6) Improved scripting capabilities
7) Benchmarks - so some people can get very excited about optimising their
kernels/graphics cards. Whatever.
1. there are some very important laterality issues if you use mri3dX with
2. I have being having a *lot* of trouble with the newer versions of Linux
(RedHat 8/9 etc.). In many cases these can be fixed by making sure all your
graphics-card drivers are up to scratch.
Hope it works and you find it useful!
Dr K.D. Singh
Senior Lecturer and Convenor of the Neuroimaging Research Group,
Director, MRI Research Centre,
Neurosciences Research Institute
Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET, U.K.
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)121 [359 3611 ext 5176/5190]/[333 4220]
[log in to unmask], http://www.aston.ac.uk/lhs/staff/singhkd/