Firewalls

Jon Bagshaw <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 May 2001 14:39:21 +0100

Hi,

We have had a look at Firewall-1 and are quite impressed, but if we choose
that product I am not sure whether to go with a Sparc platform or a Nokia
box. If we went with sparc, I have no idea how to size the machine.

I have also spoken with the Sonicwall and Netscreen resellers, although I
wasn't very impressed with the web-based management.

I was wondering what other people were running in a similar University
environment, and if anyone was willing to share there experiences.

regards
       Jon
--
Jon Bagshaw