Rethinking FE-WEB-DEVELOPMENT

Robert Whiting <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:39:44 +0100

Hi all,

Since setting up this mailing list it has never really taken off in the way I expected, as a way for the (more under-funded) world of FE to discuss developments and issues in the world of web design.

As such, I'd like to offer an alternative method of starting and maintaining this discussion.

I had thought of creating a FE-WEB-DEVELOPMENT forum but this raised issues of ownership and maintenance, as such, I propose moving this list over to Google+, where (hopefully) updates and discussions can take place in a more structured, up to date environment.

Google+ would work well as we could simply create a FE-WEB-DEVELOPMENT circle and post relevant news, updates and questions there.

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions anyone might have about this proposal.

If anyone requires an invite to Google+ let me know and I can send you one out.

Regards,
Robert Whiting

(https://plus.google.com/100774198491104143317/)