Help for FAITH-SPIRITUALITY-SOCIAL-CHANGE Archives

FAITH-SPIRITUALITY-SOCIAL-CHANGE Archives

FAITH-SPIRITUALITY-SOCIAL-CHANGE Archives

FAITH-SPIRITUALITY-SOCIAL-CHANGE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

FAITH-SPIRITUALITY-SOCIAL-CHANGE Home

FAITH-SPIRITUALITY-SOCIAL-CHANGE Home

FAITH-SPIRITUALITY-SOCIAL-CHANGE  May 2012

FAITH-SPIRITUALITY-SOCIAL-CHANGE May 2012

Reconciliation, Religion and Social Change Conference

Adrian Harris <[log in to unmask]>

Adrian Harris <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 May 2012 15:44:45 +0100

Hi all,

Sad news about the Reconciliation, Religion and Social Change
Conference: We had planned this for September 2012, but have had to
cancel do to unforeseen circumstances. We hope to run it in 2013
instead, but will keep you informed.

Best wishes,
Adrian