Help for EXTINCTIONSTUDIES Archives

EXTINCTIONSTUDIES Archives

EXTINCTIONSTUDIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EXTINCTIONSTUDIES Home

EXTINCTIONSTUDIES  October 2017

EXTINCTIONSTUDIES October 2017

FW: Extinction, wildness and multi-species justice lecture and reading group London 2nd Nov

BASTIAN Michelle <[log in to unmask]>

BASTIAN Michelle <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:55:54 +0000

In case anyone is in London later this week...

---
Dr Michelle Bastian
Chancellor’s Fellow, Edinburgh School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
Edinburgh College of Art, University of Edinburgh
Level 1, Room 303B The Maltings
20-22 Chambers Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1JZ
Phone: +44 (0)131 651 5779
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.michellebastian.net

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.