WITH APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING
The UK Centre for Events Management (UKCEM) is proud to be hosting Events Education & Research: Coming of Age, the 15th AEME Events Management Educators Forum at Leeds Beckett University from 4th to 5th July 2018.
We have an exciting programme of speakers lined up, including:
* "Events Education, Research and Practice: a Journey from Industry to Academia, and Back!" - Dr Roxy Robinson, Creative Director of From the Fields Ltd
* 'Events, Leisure and Tourism: World Leisure, Uneven Globalization and Patchwork Cosmopolitanism" - Professor Chris Rojek, Professor of Sociology at City, University of London
* "Identities, bodies, hierarchies: The organising power of festivals - Dr Marjana Johansson, Senior Lecturer in Organisational Behaviour at the Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow
To find out further details or to register by June 4th, please visit: www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/aeme2018<http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/aeme2018>.
A reminder that all AEME members receive one free conference registration as part of their annual membership - have you claimed yours? (please tick the appropriate option during registration).
Glenn A J Bowdin, Head
UK Centre for Events Management
* Macaulay Hall, G07, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QN, UK
* [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | * +44(0)113 812 3484| [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Fb15] <http://www.facebook.com/ukcem> [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Twitter15] <http://www.twitter.com/ukcem> [Description: Description: Description: Description: linkedin15] <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/glennbowdin/> [cid:[log in to unmask]] <skype:%3cbowdin%3e?add> * www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/ukcem<http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/ukcem>
Executive Committee Member of AEME - Association for Events Management Education<http://www.aeme.org/>
Founding Director of the International EMBOK <http://www.embok.org/>
Co-Series Editor - The Routledge Events Management Series<http://www.routledge.com/books/series/EM>
Member of Meeting Professionals International<http://www.mpiweb.org/>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.abpco.org/>[cid:[log in to unmask]]
To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
To send a message to everyone on the list, send an email to: [log in to unmask]
To leave event-management, send an email to: [log in to unmask] with the message:
as the only text in your message.
You can access this list, including archives and changing your settings, from the World Wide Web by going directly to: