Help for ENTERPRISE-HE Archives

ENTERPRISE-HE Archives

ENTERPRISE-HE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ENTERPRISE-HE Home

ENTERPRISE-HE  September 2011

ENTERPRISE-HE September 2011

YOUR CHANCE TO SHAPE THE DEVELOPMENT OF COACHING SCIENCE

Judit Varkonyi-Sepp <[log in to unmask]>

Judit Varkonyi-Sepp <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:26:46 +0100

CALL FOR POSTERS:
3rd European Coaching Psychology Conference,
13-14 December 2011,
City University, London, United Kingom

This is event is open to everyone who is interested in Coaching Psychology - at any level. Whether you already have your own coaching practice and want to learn more, or you simply want to know what Coaching Psychology is and how you and your organisation could benefit from it, then this event is for YOU!

In the spirit of continuing to bring together the growing Coaching Psychology community, the theme of the conference is Innovation in Coaching Psychology, and we are calling for posters from any discipline with an interest in Coaching Psychology to come forward and present their research and findings at this high profile event.

As the interest in this emerging discipline continues to rise, we want to encourage and enable sharing and learning from each other to give opportunities for us to consider how this discipline can develop. Areas that will be discussed include; how to introduce new approaches, evaluation of novel ideas for ways in which to use current approaches and models, reflecting on how Coaching Psychology can be shaped for best results both for practitioners and clients. There will also be the opportunity to hear from a variety of highly experienced professional coaches both private and within organisations, as they share their experiences of using Coaching Psychology in the wider public arena.

Please note our Call for Posters:
As always, we invite you to submit abstracts for posters to present at the conference and the opportunity to discuss your work and research with peers. You are asked to submit a 300 word abstract which outlines your poster. The deadline to submit your abstract is 19th October 2011.

The guidelines and the submission form are provided on the conference web-site:
http://sgcp-conference.bps.org.uk/sgcp-conference/conference-programme/conference-programme_home.cfm

Here you will also find details of the conference programme and how to register. Other details include practical information such as how to get to the venue, where to stay and how to contact us.

We very much look forward to seeing you in December.

Haley Lancaster and Judit Varkonyi-Sepp
Conference Co-Chairs