Help for ENERGY-VULNERABILITY-NET Archives

ENERGY-VULNERABILITY-NET Archives

ENERGY-VULNERABILITY-NET Archives

ENERGY-VULNERABILITY-NET@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ENERGY-VULNERABILITY-NET Home

ENERGY-VULNERABILITY-NET Home

ENERGY-VULNERABILITY-NET  December 2011

ENERGY-VULNERABILITY-NET December 2011

IEE call for proposals - cooperation?

Thomas Berger <[log in to unmask]>

Thomas Berger <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:43:21 +0100

Dear colleagues,

I am a researcher at the IFZ (http://www.ifz.tugraz.at/eng) and working
on my PhD on energy poverty in Austria. The IFZ has extensive experience
in energy and climate research and other fields concerning science,
technology and society.

This week the new IEE call for proposals was published:
http://ec.europa.eu/energy/intelligent/getting-funds/call-for-proposals/how-to-apply/index_en.htm

I would be very interested in participating in a joint research project
as a project partner. So if you see a potential for cooperation, please
let me know.

Nice holidays and best regards!

Thomas

--
Mag. Thomas Berger
IFZ-Interuniversitäres Forschungszentrum für Technik, Arbeit und Kultur

Das IFZ ist der Grazer Standort des Instituts für Technik- und Wissenschaftsforschung der Alpen-Adria-Universitaet Klagenfurt.
IFZ is the Graz unit of the Department of Science and Technology Studies at Klagenfurt University.