-- Apologies for cross posting --
We would like to inform you that registration to the fifth edition of the Barcelona RECSM Summer School in Survey Methodology (25 June - 6 July 2018) is open.
The school, organized by the Research and Expertise Centre for Survey Methodology (RECSM) of the Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona, Spain) comprises 12 independent courses covering different topics in survey methodology and statistical analyses:
1st week (25-29 June)
· Multilevel 1 (Practical multilevel modelling)
· Multilevel 2 (Analyzing comparative longitudinal survey data using multilevel models)
· Questionnaire designs
· Probability sampling methods
· Causal Inference 1 (Nonexperimental data)
· Causal inference 2 (Survey experiments)
2nd week (2-6 July)
· Applied Bayesian modelling for social sciences
· Social Network
· Machine Learning for Social Sciences
· Implementing high-quality web surveys
· Social media research / Big data 1
· Social media research / Big data 2
For more info and registration:
[log in to unmask]
Please share with potentially interested people.
Co-director of the Research and Expertise Center for Survey Methodology (RECSM) and Barcelona Summer School in Survey Methodology, UPF.