Help for E-THESES-UK Archives

E-THESES-UK Archives

E-THESES-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

E-THESES-UK Home

E-THESES-UK  February 2018

E-THESES-UK February 2018

Re: Redacted sections in e-theses - exam copy .v. accessible copy

"Clifford, Katrina M" <[log in to unmask]>

UK discussion list for electronic theses and dissertations <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:03:30 +0000

Thanks Marie, that's useful to know - I'll feed that back to the rest of the group who are dealing with this

Best wishes

Katrina