DYSLEXIA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DYSLEXIA Home

DYSLEXIA  March 2005

DYSLEXIA March 2005

Re: US SENCo?

Phil Teare <[log in to unmask]>

Discussions by and for dyslexic people <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:34:24 +0100

Thanks Jackie (et al)

That's exactly the sort of info I'm after.

Unless you know the basics (popular terms people use, basics laws, and
norms) its difficult to start researching.

I've already started to look into NCLB. You're right. Its complicated. And
seems to be growing/changing all the time.

Many many thanks.

Phil Teare,
Artificial Relevance
http://www.read-e.com