Help for DYSLEXIA-ADULT-NETWORK-DAN Archives

DYSLEXIA-ADULT-NETWORK-DAN Archives

DYSLEXIA-ADULT-NETWORK-DAN Archives

DYSLEXIA-ADULT-NETWORK-DAN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DYSLEXIA-ADULT-NETWORK-DAN Home

DYSLEXIA-ADULT-NETWORK-DAN Home

DYSLEXIA-ADULT-NETWORK-DAN  April 2019

DYSLEXIA-ADULT-NETWORK-DAN April 2019

FREE one-day event - Dyslexia, inclusion and multilingualism in secondary school and at university: a European Perspective

Sian Cannell <[log in to unmask]>

Dyslexia-Adult-Network-DAN Jiscmail List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Apr 2019 15:37:21 +0100

Hello,

I am contacting you regarding a FREE one-day event that we are running on 10 April 2019 at Goldsmiths, University of London.

Do you work with students with Dyslexia?
This event will explore Dyslexia, inclusion and multilingualism in secondary school and at university.

Find out more on and book your place here: tide2019-dyslexia.eventbrite.co.uk

#GoldTIDE2019 – on Twitter

Please also forward the details on to your colleagues that might find this day relevant.

Thank you for your time.

Sian
Siân Cannell
Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) & Academic Skills Centre Coordinator
Academic Skills Centre
Goldsmiths Library – RUTHB 1.02

Goldsmiths, University of London
www.gold.ac.uk/asc