Help for DLTPSY Archives

DLTPSY Archives

DLTPSY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DLTPSY Home

DLTPSY  June 2008

DLTPSY June 2008

Re: For attendees at the Inaugural meeting on 1st may 2008

Dr David Hardman <[log in to unmask]>

Dr David Hardman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:28:46 +0100

Thanks for circulating Jackie.

Actually, I've had some comments recently and the paper has been
slightly updated, and indeed submitted. The updated version, which I've
attached, adds some context.

David

--
===============================
Dr David Hardman

Phone: 020 7320 1256
Fax:   020 7320 1236

My homepage:
http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/depts/dops/staff/staff-profile-pages/davidhardman.cfm

Risk-and-Decision mailing list:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/RISK-AND-DECISION.html

Seminar series - London Judgment and Decision Making Group:
http://www.psychol.ucl.ac.uk/ljdm/

Seminar series - Economics of Behavior and Decision Making:
http://www.decisionresearchlab.com/ebdm/

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo