Help for DLNET Archives

DLNET Archives

DLNET@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DLNET Home

DLNET  May 2018

DLNET May 2018

Re: Museum Skype Learning sessions for schools

"Bartley, Izzy" <[log in to unmask]>

Bartley, Izzy

Fri, 18 May 2018 08:13:26 +0000

Hi Dan,

Apologies for the slow reply.  I haven't tried this approach myself, but I know that the British Museum use video conferencing quite a lot with schools and I think it has been a successful project.  I believe Ed Lawless, the Education Manager at the Samsung Digital Learning Programme at the BM could help with this.  Here's a link to Ed's talk from the DLNET conference last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLDOcTrar328fjkl98MF_gtDzi3_eswVja&time_continue=4&v=61Q-1x2Ytyw

Hope that is of some help.

Best regards,

Izzy

Izzy Bartley
Digital Learning Officer
Leeds Museums and Galleries

Free learning resources from arts, cultural and heritage organisations.

 @mylearning_org
www.mylearning.org