4th July, 2018.
EDEN Arbour Room, Liverpool Hope University
10.15-11.45 D4D Panel (AHRC/Bath Spa University)
• Cultural Alchemy: Learning disabled creative practice in DIY music scenes – Andrew Auld
• “Thalidomide Acts”: Transcription poems by Allan Sutherland from the words of Mat Fraser – Allan Sutherland
• Visibility-Invisibility, pedagogy, participation and process: An invitation to co-creative art-is-try through dialogical expression – Dr Jacqui Lovell
12.00-12.45 Book Launch
• Cultural Disability Studies in Education: Interdisciplinary Navigations of the Normative Divide – Prof David Bolt
2.00-3.30 Disability and the Emotions Seminar
• Demanding Money with Menaces: Fear and Loathing in the Archipelago of Confinement – Dr Owen Barden
Attendance is free but all attendees are required to book via the online store.
________________End of message________________
This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).
Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.