Help for DELIBERATIONS-FORUM Archives

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM Archives

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM Home

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM  October 2011

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM October 2011

Producing perfect podcasts - an online workshop from Netskills

JISC Netskills <[log in to unmask]>

The discussion list for the Deliberations website.

Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:31:51 +0100

Online workshops from Netskills offer the same practical quality learning experience as our face to face training, without the time and expense of travel.

Running on Tuesday 9th November, Podcasting: A Practical Guide - delivered online.

Producing a podcast is simple, but producing one that people will want to listen to takes a bit more know-how. This practical workshop will help you produce podcasts that will engage your listeners.

To make it even easier to benefit from our training, we've have adapted this event for online participation. The workshop is a mix of live online presentation, directed practical work and group discussion, all supported by our expert trainers who are available to offer support throughout the day.

There's a pre-workshop online seminar: Wednesday 2nd November (10.45-12noon)
The workshop will be delivered on: Tuesday 9th November (10am-4pm)

To find out more and book your place, visit: http://bit.ly/qdy9TZ

This workshop forms part of a wider programme, for more information on dates, topics, prices and locations see our website: http://bit.ly/qJBqq4

We look forward to welcoming you on a Netskills workshop soon!

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Vincent
Training & Administration Co-ordinator
www.netskills.ac.uk
0191 222 5000

JISC Netskills is a JISC Advance service hosted at Newcastle University