Help for DELIBERATIONS-FORUM Archives

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM Archives

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM Home

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM  January 2012

DELIBERATIONS-FORUM January 2012

Announcing JISC Netskills spring workshop programme

JISC Netskills <[log in to unmask]>

The discussion list for the Deliberations website.

Mon, 9 Jan 2012 08:08:15 +0000

Hello

JISC Netskills' workshop programme for 2012 is now available and taking your bookings today!
We'll be running workshops from 24th January to 23rd March 2012 in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, Nottingham and online!

Topics include:
  * e-Portfolios
  * WordPress
  * e-Learning Essentials
  * Podcasting
  * Writing for the Web
  * Instructional Design for e-Learning
  * Digital Storytelling
  * Audience Response Systems
  * Harnessing Online Mapping Tools
  * RDFa
  * Web Design
  * HTML5
  * Better Blogging
  * Google Analytics
  * Maximising Online Resource Effectiveness

Visit our website to check dates, locations, topics and book your place today: http://bit.ly/rP0zLM

We are still adding dates to the programme, so if the workshop you're interested in isn't there - email us to join our waiting list and we'll alert you when it's live.

Or, if there's a workshop you think we *should* run (within reason) - let us know your ideas :)

If you have any questions about our workshops contact us by:
email: [log in to unmask]
phone: 0191 222 5000
twitter: @netskills

Thanks for reading, all the best for 2012

Lisa & the Netskills team

Lisa Vincent
Training & Administration Co-ordinator
www.netskills.ac.uk
0191 222 5000

JISC Netskills is a JISC Advance service hosted at Newcastle University