Help for DAWN Archives

DAWN Archives

DAWN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DAWN Home

DAWN  June 2012

DAWN June 2012

Re: DAWN / Passerelle workflow error handling video conference on Thursday June 21st at 15:00 CET

Olof Svensson <[log in to unmask]>

Main mail list for the dawn collaboration <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:06:54 +0200

Indeed I didn't specify. I think we do need to attack both types of
error however I'd argue that the latter (errors while running) have
higher priority. I therefore suggest that we start discussing this type
of errors and if time allows (or in a later VC) we attack as well the
errors while developing a workflow.

Olof