DAWN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DAWN Home

DAWN  May 2012

DAWN May 2012

Re: CBFLoader questions + fabio

Andy Gotz <[log in to unmask]>

Main mail list for the dawn collaboration <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 May 2012 06:49:11 +0200

Hi Gabor,

I am trying to address the fabio issue (under GPL licence) before the
dawn release.

Do I understand correctly from this email that you do not need fabio
anymore?

Much as I like fabio even if we changed the license I agree there is an
issue making jep run on all platforms (especially Windows). If you do
not need fabio anymore I will remove it before the release. The main
immediate loss will be support for some useful file formats like the GE
and Oxford diffraction detectors and probably others too. But we will
have to reimplement in the dawn file loader.

Andy