Help for DAWN Archives

DAWN Archives

DAWN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DAWN Home

DAWN  June 2012

DAWN June 2012

DAWN does not start, due to missing constraint

Gábor Náray <[log in to unmask]>

Main mail list for the dawn collaboration <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:07:58 +0200

Hi Mark,

We could reproduce the problem of sending feedback (Leave feedback), but
to try the fix, we would like to start DAWN v1.0 (by Buckminster). Now
here is a problem, because product validation says this (and DAWN does
not start):
org.dawb.passarelle.actors.edna
   Missing Constraint: Fragment-Host: org.dawb.passarelle.actors;
bundle-version="1.0.0"

Does anyone know how to make that problem disappear?

While we are it, two more notices, any idea is welcome.
1) In org.dawb.workbench.product, in MANIFEST.MF, on Dependencies tab:
there are features marked with red cross, because probably those do not
exist. However one is not marked, org.dawb.edna.feature. Is it safe to
delete these features from this tab?
2) We tried to do something about the Fragment-Host problem, and found a
link "Find this fragment's host plug-in" at Dependency Analysis on
Dependencies tab of (any) MANIFEST.MF. When we click on it, eclipse
writes to the Error log. Message: Unhandled event loop exception,
Plug-in: org.eclipse.ui. Any idea about this?

Cheers,
Gábor