Help for CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Archives

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Archives

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Archives

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Home

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES Home

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES  May 2012

CRITICAL-GOVERNANCE-STUDIES May 2012

Re: Alternative to austerity?

Jean-Pierre CHANTEAU <[log in to unmask]>

A cross-disciplinary research network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 May 2012 15:28:22 +0200

Dear all,
may I suggest it would be of great interest to
get in touch with the European Memorandum Group
-which is a european network of scientists
(mostly economists)- ? I can tell there is a lot
in common with McDonnell's proposals, so he could
get more support for an alternative to the
current economic policy in the UK. Here is the
url of the Euromemorandum Group :
http://www.euromemo.eu/
All the best,

--
Jean-Pierre Chanteau
université de Grenoble II (UPMF/UFR Faculté d'économie)