Help for CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Archives

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Archives

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Archives

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Home

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES Home

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES  May 2018

CONTAMINATED-LAND-STRATEGIES May 2018

Re: OFFICIAL: RE: WIYBY to GIS Adventures

Dominic Tubb <[log in to unmask]>

Dominic Tubb <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 May 2018 14:07:54 +0000

Hi Ruth,

We're developing the site as a free resource and won’t be charging for anything we don’t have to pay for ourselves.

As we progress we may well add a login to access our products etc - but the free bit will always be there with no access restrictions.

Work in progress but we're trying to make it as useful as possible as quickly as possible to help fill the void.

Short piece about our motives/intentions here https://www.groundsure.com/blog/groundsure.io

Thanks,
Dominic

Dominic Tubb
Insight & Product Manager
Groundsure Ltd

Direct Line +44 (0)1273 763559
Sovereign House, Church Street, Brighton BN1 1UJ