Help for COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Archives

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Archives

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Archives

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Home

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Home

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT  1998

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT 1998

FREE program to repair Cool Edit Pro WAV files

Richard Dobson <[log in to unmask]>

Richard Dobson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 18:38:10 +0000

A Xmas present for all CDP users using CEP! CEP writes a bad value to
the header of
a 16bit WAV file, if you have previously written a Type-3 f/p file.
Syntrillium say this 'is a known problem', and recommend reinstalling
CEP.

Instead, download this little program, CEPFIX.EXE, from my wesite, to
rescue all your files. It will fix a single file, or all files in your
working directory.

You can get CEPFIX directly from my downloads page:
http://wkweb5.cableinet.co.uk/rwd/download.html

Or go to my home page first (URL below) if you prefer.

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://wkweb5.cableinet.co.uk/rwd