Re: fortran90.org webpage

Ian Chivers <[log in to unmask]>

Fortran 90 List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Jun 2012 15:45:56 +0100

Hi

Stuff deleted

+++++++++++++++++++++

I think that in general, almost all compilers now support at least F2003, but I agree with you about F95, in fact for a library that I am about to publish I also decided to stick to F95 for maximum portability, as I happened to only be using minimum features from F2003.

Ondrej

++++++++++++++++++++++

This statement is not correct. Have a look at
our compiler table for support for the 2003 and 2008 standards.
This table appears regularly in Fortran Forum.

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=J286

Here is a link to the 9th revision.

http://www.fortranplus.co.uk/resources/compiler_table_revision_9.pdf

We are currently working on the 10th edition for the August edition
of Fortran Forum.

Ian Chivers
Jane Sleightholme