To view this newsletter in a browser, visit:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=CLIMATHNET;2df18b2e.1604p

To ensure that this newsletter is delivered to your inbox, add

Logo CliMathNet
Newsletter

29th April 2016
In this Newsletter:

CliMathNet Conference 2016 - Important Update | Subscription Details

CliMathNet Conference 2016 - Important Update (Back to Top)

5th - 8th July 2016, University of Exeter

Important Update Regarding the CliMathNet Conference 2016 Registration Deadlines.

Due to the occurance of the Bank Holiday Monday, we have extended the Early-Bird Delegate Rate and Accommodation Booking to the 4th May 2016.

Reminder of other CliMathNet Conference deadlines:

Oral Presentation Abstracts: 30th April 2016
Poster Presentation Abstracts: 31st May 2016

Our very best wishes for the long weekend.
CliMathNet & ReCoVER.

Conference website: http://www.climathnet.org/meetingsandevents/conference2016/

Online Registration: http://store.exeter.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&catid=11&prodid=1232

READ MORE

You are subscribed to CliMathNet. To unsubscribe, visit:
https://WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CLIMATHNET&A=1

University of Exeter

http://www.climathnet.org/