5th - 8th July 2016, University of Exeter.
The fourth CliMathNet Conference will be held at the University of Exeter, from 5th to 8th July 2015.
The themes of the conference will aim to provide a forum for mathematics and statistics applied to weather and climate science, and will include:
• The development of novel methodologies to paleoclimates;
• Planetary system modelling;
• Weather and climate forecasting, and;
• Coupled social-environmental systems.
Invited speakers include:
• Andrew Stuart (University of Warwick)
• Geoff Vallis (University of Exeter)
• Hayley Fowler (Newcastle University)
• Klaus Fraedrich (Universität Hamburg)
• Nathan Mayne (University of Exeter)
• Rachel Kuske (University of British Columbia)
• Sofia Olhede (University College London)
Call for Abstracts:
Participants are encouraged to submit abstracts for talks and / or posters related to the conference themes. Abstracts for oral presentations should be submitted by 1st April 2016; abstracts for posters should be submitted by 15th April 2016. Please ensure that the abstracts are a maximum of 500 words, and if any special characters are to be included, please use LaTeX. Abstracts should be e-mailed to Emma Clarke at [log in to unmask], indicating your preference for an oral presentation or a poster.
Registration is Now Open and can be completed via Exeter Online Store: http://store.exeter.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&catid=11&prodid=1232