Help for CLARIN-UK Archives

CLARIN-UK Archives

CLARIN-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CLARIN-UK Home

CLARIN-UK  July 2011

CLARIN-UK July 2011

Re: Report on the Discovering Babel workshop

"Krishnamurthy, Ramesh" <[log in to unmask]>

Clarin-UK <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:05:08 +0000

Finally caught up with this! Wish I could have been there! :)

Anyway, I will give this a brief mention to participants on Aston Corpus Summer School next week... :)

Good to see you at Wolfgang's party! :)

Ramesh Krishnamurthy
Visiting Academic Fellow, School of Languages and Social Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham B4 7ET
Room: NX01. Tel: 0121-204-3812.
Director, ACORN (Aston Corpus Network project): http://acorn.aston.ac.uk/
Project Investigator, GeWiss (Volkswagen Foundation) project: http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lss/research/research-projects/gewiss-spoken-academic-discourse/