Re: Morning round up

"Taylor, Wendy" <[log in to unmask]>

Taylor, Wendy

Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:28:01 +0100

Thank you for all your contributions and being so open and honest about
your own experiences.
I'm going to hand over to Nicola Osborne now but I'll be staying to join
in this very interesting discussion and please continue to discuss any
of the issues already raised if you haven't had a chance to email.

Wendy

--

DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.