Help for CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH  June 2018

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH June 2018

Re: Pateint Records

"OATES, Michael (DORSET HEALTHCARE UNIVERSITY NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <[log in to unmask]>

A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers

Mon, 4 Jun 2018 12:44:56 +0000

Hi David

Thank you - that’s very helpful .
I have had access before but was taken off when a patient complained that they felt Chaplains should not have access because they should be totally confidential. The trust got cold feet and removed Chaplaincy . it is frustrating and with regard to safety it's even more difficult - often having to meet patients with absolutely no knowledge of them before hand.

Thanks for your time and your comments

Best wishes

Mike