Help for CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH  September 2018

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH September 2018

Re: unidentified spiritual visitors in the NHS

"Dolby Christine (Spiritual & Pastoral Care)" <[log in to unmask]>

A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers

Sat, 8 Sep 2018 17:24:29 +0000

We had them in Nottingham a couple of years ago. They told the ward staff they were from  chaplaincy so the staff admitted them. Luckily one of the Chaplains went on that ward and found them in action. (They we’re distributing religious material which was not appropriate) I phoned  their Church and complained, and also put something on our intranet warning ward staff not to admit anyway on to the wards who were not wearing an official hospital badge. I told the church leader that if they were found on the wards again, they would be escorted off the premises. I was disgusted that they had lied to get on the ward.
Christine Dolby
Ex Head of Service
Nottingham University Hospitals Trust
Sent from my iPhone