Help for CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Archives

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH Home

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH  June 2018

CHAPLAINCY-SPIRITUALITY-HEALTH June 2018

Re: [Suspect Spam] Pateint Records [Scanned]

Geoff Walters <[log in to unmask]>

A network for chaplains, educationalists and researchers

Mon, 4 Jun 2018 12:52:39 +0000

As members of the Multidisciplinary team with a specific responsibility for spiritual care, our team has full access to patients on-line notes (in our case, currently Infoflex). Maybe this is easier to achieve in the world of palliative care, I'm not sure. I cannot imagine doing my work without this both in terms of informing myself, co-operating in care plans  and of day by day communication with other members of the team.

Rev Dr Geoff Walters
Head of Spiritual Care Services
Pilgrims Hospices in East Kent